加拿大进出口外贸外贸新人需懂的英语句子--续集



加拿大外贸

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
  这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
  52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
  永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
  53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
  我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
  54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
  我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
  55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
  我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
  56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.
  我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
  57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.
  我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
  58.These items are most salable in our market.
  在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
  59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
  在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
  60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
  我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。
  61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealingexclusively in light industrial goods.
  很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
      Part Five
  62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.
  我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
  63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
  很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
  64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
  我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
  65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
  我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
  66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
  我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
  67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
  我司主要致力于农业产品业务
  68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
  我们主要从事台布出口业务
  69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
  我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
  70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
  我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
  71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
  我们从事机械进出口业务
  72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
  我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
  73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
  我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意
  74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
  我们也做各类丝织品生意
  75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
  我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
  Part Six
  76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
  我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势
  77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
  我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单
  78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
  我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品
  79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals forindustry and agriculture.
  我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
  80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
  电子产品在我司业务范围内
  81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.
  我们也出口手工丝制业务
  82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
  我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意
  83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
  我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场
  84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
  我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务
  85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
  我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友
  86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
  我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司
  87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
  作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位
  88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brandnames.
  我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单
  89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years
  我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年
  90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
  我们已从事设备制造20余年

评论
已复制

评论
:加油哦!
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·生活百科 过滤掉/开启峰值纹波信号?
·生活百科 需要获得CCEW和网络批准函

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...