加拿大进出口外贸拿下他们,你就是最好的销售



加拿大外贸

不管你是哪种销售,这些你都用得上,春喜外语就是这么贴心~


Promoting the sale of your suits has proved successful.

推销你们的西装还很顺利。

There appear to be no difficulty in marketing these products.

在市场上推销这些产品似乎没有什么困难。

We learn that you have years of experience in pushing the sale of porcelain products.

我们得知你们在推销瓷器方面很有经验。

Meanwhile, we should like to know your plan to push the sale of our products.

同时,我们很想了解你方推销我们产品的计划。

You are experienced in promoting the sale of our craft paper.

你方在推销我们的牛皮纸方面很有经验

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.这些商品畅销。

There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。

There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.

由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end.

根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。

Packing has a close bearing on sales.

包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

We are trying to find a market for this article.

我们正在努力为此项商品找销路。

We regret we cannot find any market for this article.

我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。

According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.

根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。

We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.

等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

The market situation is not known to us.

我们还不了解市场情况。

We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their

superior quality and competitive price.

我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品畅销。

There is a poor market for these articles.

这些商品滞销。

There is no market for these articles.

这些商品无销路。

Your bicycles find a ready market here.

你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.

他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our

stationery.

由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。

They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase.

我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。

评论
article 可以是物品的意思。。。 第一次听说  果然外贸英语不一样
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 哈里·加赛德 (Harry Garside) 透露计划在巴黎奥运会上夺得澳大利亚
·中文新闻 莫莉·泰斯赫斯特 (Molly Ticehurst) 被指控的杀人凶手在菲律宾举行

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...