加拿大进出口外贸接待英语,共31页(A4大小)



加拿大外贸

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?  
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.   是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。  
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?  
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.   我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。  
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.   我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。  
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.   我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。  
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?  
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.   班机很好,就是时间太长了。  
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?  
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.   不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。  
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?  
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?  
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?  
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem?  不,我没有,会有困难吗?  
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.   我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。  
16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。  
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you.   我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。  
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town.   我们到火车站去乘车进城。  
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?  从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It’s about an hour.    大概要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station.    我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use.    我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.   我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.   那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It’s on my treat.    我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now.   如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.   是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let’s go to the office.   好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new production line has been very successful. We’ve expanded the factory twice this year already.  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。  
39.I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

评论
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics  factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special.  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.  这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It’s the most up-to-date in the industry.  这是同业中最新型的。
46.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.  让我直接问经理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, I’d like to know your daily production.  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories?  你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much.  我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

展会接待英语口语
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

    2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

    3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

    4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

    5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

    6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

    7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

    8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

    9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

评论
谢谢分享 了



评论
我学习了 谢谢~~~~

评论
tks 4 ur sharing

期待中~~

评论
谢谢楼主,很实用!

评论
tks 4 ur sharing

期待中~~

评论
好东西,期待.......

评论
10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

    12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

    13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

    14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

    15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

    16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

    17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

    18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

    19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

    20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

    21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

    22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

    23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

    24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

    25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

    26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

    27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

    29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

    30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

    31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

    32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

    33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

    35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

    36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

    37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

    38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

    39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

    40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

    41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

    42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

    43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

    44 What's your general impression, may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

    45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

    46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

评论
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

    48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

    49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

    50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

    51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

    52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

    53 We are happy to be of help.

    我们十分乐意帮助。

    54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

    55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

    57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

    58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

    59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

    60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

    61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

    62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

    63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

    64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

    65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?

评论
对大家有用吗????

评论
十分有用................谢谢LZ.

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。这里应该也可以用your吧?

FYI

评论
非常有用,学习了。。。。顶顶

评论
this is what i need. TKS!

评论
呵呵 挺有用的。拿走了。谢啦
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 幼儿伊芙琳在布朗斯平原被一辆冷藏车撞倒,当时她的妈妈推着
·中文新闻 《邻居》粉丝猛烈抨击卡尔博士的故事情节“令人震惊”,并指

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...