加拿大外贸
A: Let's exchange ideas in terms of shipment. I think you have enough time to effect shipment before late Match.我们交换一下有关装运的意见。我们认为你们有足够的时间在3月底前装运。
B: Our factories have heavy backlog on their hands. It's very difficult for them to get the goods ready in March. However, there's another way to make earlier shipment.
我们的厂家目前交货任务很重,他们在3月份备齐货物是很困难的。不过还有一个办法可以提前装运。
A: What is that?
什么办法?
B: To have the goods transhipped at Dalian.
在大连转运。
A: Transshipment adds to the expenses, risks of damage, and some times may delay arrival.
转运会增加费用和受损危险,并且有时会延迟到货。
B: That's true. In fact, we want to deliver the goods as quickly as possible, so that we can get paid early.
确实如此。其实我们也想提前交货,以便更早得到货款。
A: So let us settle the delivery in March. And please make sure that no late delivery can be made.
那我们就把货期定在3月吧。另外,请保证不要延误交货期。
B: I can't say "yes" now. I have to contact our producer to see if they can manage to do it.
我现在还不能答应,我必须和厂家联系一下,看他们是否能够办到。
A: OK, I'll be waiting for your reply.
好的,我等你的答复。
B: If we can advance the shipment, you must open the L/C ahead of time.
如果我们可以提前装运,你们必须提前开出信用证。
A: No problem.
没问题。
“in terms of”是“关于某事”的意思;“effect shipment”意为“完成装船”;“make sure”确保完成某事,后面可以接that从句。例如:Make sure that you finish the task on time. (要保证准时完成任务。)
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
 ·加拿大新闻 体验德系经典:这车专注家庭出行,实力如何?
·加拿大新闻 加拿大留学生暴减,大学周边房租大跳水
·加拿大新闻 51网“枫情万种”摄影征集活动网友投票结束!18幅作品分别获奖
·加拿大新闻 不到6.5万买合资SUV,2026款奕跑是否值得考虑?
·加拿大新闻 多伦多下周或迎首场降雪为冬季拉开序幕
 ·中文新闻 苏菲·特纳 (Sophie Turner) 的前贵族佩里格林·皮尔逊 (Peregrine Pea
·中文新闻 《邪恶》明星乔纳森·贝利成为首位公开同性恋者,被评为《人